Identifying an eeprom chip

So a long while ago I was buying some parts and i saw a cheep 8 pin eeprom chip. I thought that i might use it eventually but didnt really understand them completely at the time. Now, the time has come where i think i might want to use this but i dont remember which specific ic i bought and thus i dont know the i2c adress that i would use to communicate with this.

It says on it:

CHN P

24C64WP

KWB625

I have tried searching this in google and i could not find anything. i fruitlessly searched the seperate lines of ths and a lot of the seemed to want to put an "L" after the second "C".

so my question is how would i find out the adress number of this chip, is there another way of doing this.

@ Bajdi: unfortunatly i do

@ Bajdi: unfortunatly i do not own an arduino but if i did that would probably make things a lot easier.

@ bdk6: I think that cycling through all possible adresses and trying to see if anything happens but how would i check if anything is happening. i cannot find anyway of getting feed back on whether it work or not although i suppose i could write a bit of data then try to read that data and see if it is the same.

As for prograss with the traditional method, I have noticed the ST logo but searching through a catalogue of there products i cannot seem to find anything relevant.

p.s. does anyone know what happens if i try to read from an adress that isn’t there?

@Duane degn: that is a good

@Duane degn: that is a good point. i plan on ordering some things soon and eeprom chips are so cheep that i think i have spent too much time on this all ready.