How to Make a Robot - Lesson 1: Getting Started

I’m a civil engineering student, but I want to switches to Mechatronics just to create Android-Humanoid Robots. But I only needs a sample of Neural Schema.

a good lesson given bye the previous web sites inculkage the knowledge

That’s what the lessons are here for :slight_smile:

i feel i am robot because a robot is my best friend

Hi, I am amit sharan.I am student of b.tech final year nd i have to make a robotics project but i don’t know about robotics.plz gave me some idea.

Of course!

can i be able to make a robot as i m a student /// i love making robots n more amazing things which r related to it

nyc…bt

interesting but not more clearify clear each nd every small point about how to make a robo

This is not easy… you first need to understand a lot about every part of a robot, and also build up a selection of “donor” parts you can disassemble in order to make what you want. We hope to come out with even less expensive platforms in the near future.

I AWANT TO KNOW HOW MAKE A ROBO WITH HOME MADE MATERIAL

If you want to design and build robots, you should choose a main field (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Robotics, Programming etc) and then try to learn about the other fields by either taking extra classes or learning on your own. If you don’t have the opportunity to go to college / university, then start by taking apart electronics, save money to buy a microcontroller / computer and work your way up from there.

i lv robotics n wanna make my career in it … n wanna learn it practically …
plz suggest wt 2 do.

We like videos too. We’ll do our best.

good and smile robo

good

It’s coming… we have had some more important priorities in the meantime. We apologize for the delay.

thanks a lot for such useful information made available to people like me.
when will lesson ten be made available?

can u upload few videos?

i love robotics & robot . but i have not so much knowldge about it. plz give me knowldge