How to Make a Robot - Lesson 1: Getting Started

so cool robot!!!

nice site for robotics…

i want to make a robocar which have a camera on front of it & that take picture ahead of some distance…
if there is any disturbunce, robocar automatically take turn…

for this car, which material, which programming lenguage i needed…??
plzz help me…

thanks i was searching for such site… i want to know the same parts required for autonomous robot … my project is object recognition which is based on matlab … i want my software i.e. object recognition should be the s/w used in autonomous robot for object recognition eg recognizing a specific ball etc… but i will use Matlab image processing toolbox for coding is it possible to make s/w and emulate with h/w robot. easily?

i want to know about the parts that are used to make a robot and procedure also

Thank you very much for your informative post.I am always curious about Robot .

I am interested in making robots. so, please learn me. how to make robots.thank you

i want a information about artificial intelligent

hey im 12 and i have somethings that can be in a robot but i don’t how to get started.

These 10 lessons should get you started Gowtham

I’m interest for to make a robot but I don’t no for anything this so please help to me

If you are new to programming and want fast results, try Arduino. If you have more patience, try C#.

I wanna make an autonomous flying robot ,which programming language I should prefer ???

Take a look at the article “How to build a simple robot”

I want to make a robot with own home materials.Plz do u help me in making it.

Please show some videos - without it u can hardly understand anything…

Some people learn a lot outside of school. You will need to give yourself objectives and find the right materials to help you. When learning about robotics, you cannot rely on the user community to teach you everything; you will need to read user manuals, books etc.

1 Like

We don’t quite have that… that’s some pretty high end code.

can i learn robotics and make my own robots and grow to a big robotic scientist and made a advanced robots without much pressure on studies and technichal background

Yes! that is what i meant

A sample schematic for “neural pathways”?