How to Make a Robot - Lesson 1: Getting Started

How manufacturing in human robots used components

@Shivu We’re not sure we understand the question.

thank you sir

basic robot assembling kit and booklet avilable

You can find a good starting kit with instructions here

At the end of this lesson it shows a Tank Tracked part to make a robot mobile.Lokks like the exact part I need to get my broken 1980’s talking Robie Robot up and running again What is the name and price of the part at the end of this lesson? Where can I purchase it? And would I be better off/cheaper for me to Hack a cheap small toy tank for it’s base and R/C content ?

@Scott The robot in the practical example was the RobotShop Rover, which was discontinued last year. We still offer the motors and tracks:

This s quite interesting nd very much useful…It wud b great f these topics are uploaded as video for better understanding!

@Harini Appreciate the feedback. The main issue with a video is that it needs to show products, which will be quickly outdated, and be quite specific. Such a video would likely end up simply being an assembly guide, which defeats the purpose of general, somewhat timeless content. Open to ideas / suggestions.

Can you pls name the parts of robot . I am very curious to make a robot of my own . Also can I make a robot at home using cheap materials.
Plssssssss… any give me the answer and also the list of cheap materials required in making it.

@00 Consider the following article: https://www.robotshop.com/blog/en/how-to-build-a-simple-robot-beetle-robot-4085

Hi… I want to make a robot which can be controled by smart phone .
And can I know that which meterial would be best to mould or cut easily for the robot .

@Pratham shiwal You need a motor controller which accepts serial input, and connect it to a Bluetooth device. You then need to find an APP which can send commands via Bluetooth. For more details, please create a new topic on the RobotShop Forum.

Good idea - Excellent advice

Can i get to know how to make a robot??

@Piyush gupta That’s what this tutorial series is about.

I’m a beginner but can you give me more information on how to build a robot

I have an idea of making a robot of my one but I need some help from you can please help me out??

@Aashika J For general brainstorming / ideas, it’s best to create a new topic on the RobotShop Forum.

How can I make man like robot