How to Make a Robot - Lesson 1: Getting Started

Sir Benson will you help me to make a robot

@MASSTER-K Unfortunately I am not available to help with specific projects.

sir, is there any scholarship programme for the student from developing country and have low financial background who are instrested to study mechanical engenering…

@babin Unfortunately we do not have any such list - it would be best to ask your school and city hall to see what scholarships are available.

i want a robotik like the car. when i put on it light it go.

@werd Not entirely sure we understand.

Hi I have this tech competition coming up in May . I’m trying to make a robot that can sense what your doing and is voice activated. Can you give me a list of materials I can use

@Shivdiv “sense what you are doing” is far too vague. For technical support, please create anew topic on the robotshop forum.

superb sir

I am newbie and what i want how to make an simple robotic can manage from my computer before make it automatic from an control box.

@Ta Cuong You can use wired control (USB for example) or wireless (Bluetooth / RF).

Please give program source code for building human robot

Thanks big big for ur time to make the tutorial. It’s a pretty reference for me :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Pihu Pateriya The code is specific to the controller. Unfortunately we are not aware of any “general purpose” code for humanoids.

Idk what to even say. Thanks!

Y don’t this show when I comment

hi I m rajkumar,

[Translated from Hindi] Can a robot become a person himself to make all the decisions which he himself has to decide on what to do

Thanks it is very useful for me

@Ritik singh Robotics AI has not quite yet reached that stage (at least publicly).