How long should a Roomba battery last? | RobotShop Community

How much is the 650 battery delivered to Malaysia

@Phang J You can add the battery in your cart and then estimate the shipping fees.

How can I tell which battery I need? I don’t see a series number on the top of the robot

@Trrri You have to check at the type of battery you have. If it’s a NiMH 3500 mAh, a Li-NMc 4400mAh or a NiMH 3300mAH(for Roomba 4000 and 400 models).

Hi, I have Roomba 630 . After 30 minutes quickly run out the battery and it doesn’t go back to the base. Always try to charge 8 -10 hours

@Andrew, please visit our website here for the answer.

I have the 655 pet series. Is there a port to charge directly rather than via the docking station? I can’t find it

@Kathy yes ther eis a port to directly charge your Roomba. Please watch this video.

I have an original Rooma made in 2003. While plugged in to charge, the light is constant green. But when I hit the power button, nothing happens. Could this be control board or battery issue? I’ve done the resetting of the battery and let it charge 16 hours despite the light being constant green.

@Amanda,
Have you try replacing the battery in the last 2-3 years? If so, you may have to replace check the charging station or try to plug the power cable directly into the Roomba. If none of these test works, you may have to replace the motherboard.

Why my 655 Roomba suddenly stopped after over an hour operating then it sounded “please charge roomba” when the battery indicator still shows in green color instead of orange ???

@Han Roomba batteries can last up to 3 years. Have you replaced the battery since the purchase of the robot. If not we suggest you to do it if the robot is more then 2-3 years. You can a battery HERE

I want to super charge my Roomba 870. Is there a direct power connection to this model? I am not seeing one, but have read where others can charge without the dock. (My cord does disconnect from the main dock). Thank you.

@Melanie,
The direct input to charge the robot is not available in the 880 model.

My Roomba is not charging while docked. But will charge if I plug in directly. Should I buy a new battery or docking station?

@Cindy Which Roomba do you have exactly? If you have a voltmeter, you can test the station to verify if there’s voltage on the base.

Bought Roomba 880 in Oct 2015, battery died in Aug 2017, making its total lifetime - 22 months (or exactly 670 days). Roomba was running about every second day (or less). So, battery died after about 300-320 charge cycles.

Hi, You may find Roomba 800 series batteries on our website HERE.

I have roomba 552 will li NMC 440 mAH work on it? It was Not listed on the site Josue referred to

@Vince Luliano The battery Li-NMC should be compatible with your Roomba.