Homemade bracket

Looking at your image seems

Looking at your image seems like the cut was done without following the line. You must “press” the blade to the ruler, passing through the same line few times.

-------------------------------------------------------------

PORTUGUESE: 

Parece que o corte saiu da linha. Você deve pressionar o estilete contra a régua, com bastante firmeza (e muito cuidado com os dedos!), e a lâmina deve ser passada várias vezes sobre a mesma “linha”, evitando ao máximo que saia do curso. Depois que a lâmina abrir uma fenda com profundidade de aproximadamente metade da espessura da chapa, você poderá tentar dobrar no ponto onde foi cortado e a peça se “quebrará”, eliminando as partes indesejadas. Mas o que realmente dará uma boa aparência será o acabamento e retoques com lixa fina.

this is a great tutorial -

this is a great tutorial - especially for those of us without 3d-printers for servo bracket making. Thanks!

Thank you very much,

Thank you very much, osh!

Yep, much people still don’t have access to 3D printers. This is a low cost alternative, and you can get strong and nice looking parts.

EDIT: I’m not sure if you have seen this related post https://www.robotshop.com/letsmakerobots/node/42034It shows even more detailed my work.

I really loved your idea and appreciate it. Can you please resize the file for ( tower pro MG996 ) servo motor. I would be waiting for your reply.