Hi my litter robot turned off by itself, and it wont start again

Hi my litter robot turned off by itself, got recorded in the app that it has turned off, and it wont start again. What should i do? I tried pressing the on button and the reset button, there is no response.!

My litter robot details: SN: LR3CI207459
Model: LR3C-1200-CE
order number is 1500057082 .

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for contacting RobotShop.

If you have no lights on the control panel while the Litter-Robot is plugged in, it could be a few issues:

• The power supply might be defective: if possible please verify it with a voltmeter.
  • If you leave the unit plugged in, is the control panel hot at touch?
  • It could also be the circuit board that is defective.

Please inform us once you have done these simple tests.

Do not hesitate if you have any other questions.

Hi, the robot came back to life after an hour by itself. I am not sure if this is something that I have to be worried about?

the power supply is working fine, the control panel doesn’t appear to be hot.

1 Like

Hi @AJnithin

Thank you for your reply.

Just monitor the status of your robot in next period. Pay attention to the blinking lights.

If there are power off issues again, we will see if the problem is with power supply, circuit board or DFI sensor.

Good day. I am from Poland and unfortunately we do not have your service. The litter boxes were bought abroad. Help. A friend of mine tied non-working litter boxes for cats Litter robot III. In one, after turning on the power, the blue LED blinks, and after pressing the reset button, the yellow LED starts blinking. And nothing happens. However, in the second device, after turning on the power, the yellow LED lights up permanently and no buttons work. I tried all possible solutions that are described in the manual and posted on the internet and none of that. I have a suspicion that the DFI sensors are damaged because replacing them between the cuvettes causes that the yellow LED lights up permanently in the first one, and in the second, what I described at the beginning in the first one. I am devastated because the litter boxes are not cheap and they worked in the first less than 2 years and the second year. greetings Piotr

1 Like

Hi @moci

We have replied to your private message.

Thank you.