Help withe rc lawnmower jazzy pride dual motor driver

Ok so making a rc lawnmower and have jazzy pride motors 12-24v and my question is what motor driver could I use thests in stock? Most the ones I was looking at and wanted are out of stock and won’t arrive till after summer is over. So what’s the difference between these 2 items and will they work? I plan to run the motors at 24-36v. And if they won’t work are there any other options that would work for my setup to run them at 24-36v?

Could I run 2 separate motor drivers bridged somehow to work with one receiver and a flysky I-6 transmitter to run them in tank mode/style with Caster wheels up front similar to a zero turn lawnmower?

Looks like you can chose either of them.

I am building similar setup.

But if I ran the first one being only 12a would it cause it to stall if it was put under too much load mowing a hill? And could I run it at 36v even tho it says 24v? I’m not too familiar with the bottom one in my cart/picture buy it looks to me like 2 separate boards bridged together and running off one receiver which seems like exactly what I need. I just don’t know if I would have any problems running in tank mode with my flysky 1-6 remote I plan on running

I wouldn’t run at 36v. I am not familiar with that board but a quick peak on the specs looks close to what you need. Research what amps your setup will require before purchase. Your flysky is essentially the same as mine and I see no problem. This remote is popular and has a lot of videos online on setup for what you need.

Well the second one I. My cart says it’s rated up to 40v
So I’m thinking that 36v would be fine with those boards bridged. I’d imagine that they each are 20v a pice but idk maybe it just spreads the 40v across both of them accordingly idk. I’m not to say with boards like this. I mainly deal with hobby rc esc’s