Help using servos for my PC case mod

That sound interesting. As I was reading I realized something that will probably make the startup scipt not run any sooner. I’m using a usb to serial cable. so the drivers for it have to load before anything else. I doubt there would be anyway to load those drivers before anything else. If it were a perfect world, it would be too easy. so I am happy with the way it is untill something better comes along. Like the update for the controller. Thanks!

Ok guys. I’ve gotten all the motorized parts built and you can see a movie of how they look here.

i65.photobucket.com/albums/h205/rendermandan/Motorized%20Madness%20Case/th_100_3073.jpg

-I had a question. Is there anyway to send a command to the controller to make it stop sending commands to the servos? -What is happening when they doors open is there is tension on some of them due to wires and I can hear the servo fighting against that tension so its kind of anoying hearing that. What I want it to do is after all the servos are moved to the open position, is send a command to the controller to go to a standby stat that it is in when first powered on. Thanks!

Cool case mod. Nice work!

PS I answered your question here…
lynxmotion.net/viewtopic.php?p=30255#30255

Hey guys, I finally finished my case. Here is the finished product. I’m entered into a contest with it, so feel free to vote for me too! Thanks again.
Make sure you check out the videos at the bottom!

modshop.net/users/rendermandan/r … ed-madness

Thats crazy O_O

i wish i had a computer like that T-T