Hey wally! Like ant said this would be better as a forum question, but as I am already making a post I may as well (hopefully) answer your question.
1. Is the power connected when you are sending the program
2. Is the picaxe chip in the board backwards
3. If you have the darlington installed is the darlington installed backwards?
4. Have you done a hard reset? (taking out battery pack while downloading screen is going)
5. do you have 4.5 volts in the battery pack? you cannot have more than 6 volts going through the picaxe
Check these things and hopefully your program will download. And by the way you don’t sound like and idiot I had this problem when I first got my picaxe and solved it by putting the actual picaxe chip in the right way.
kool, thnx so much…
ill try all of these things…
even if they don’t work thnx for replying so quick
thnx so much!!!
da main chip wasn’t in right (stupid SparkFun ppl) but that’s how it was delivered 2 me!!
Help… me understand you.
Don’t take this the wrong way but… you should check your spelling. Seriously.
Everyone here is extremely friendly, helpful and cooperative, but reading your posts made me go cross-sighted.
Abbreviations are fine, but between shood’ve and should’ve, which contain a single letter in difference, I don’t see where we’re making progress…
You also seem to be worried about people taking your questions for some retarded ■■■■■■■■■
Don’t be. But please, unless you literally lost 9 out of your 10 fingers, try and keep the typing readable.