HELP PLEASE! Anyone Else Own a Vincross HEXA and Having Problems Signing Onto Your Account?

Again, thank you for updating us!

Also, your robot looks cute :slight_smile:

And, it looks very well made as you already mentioned!

Hi bud, no we did not get any joy sadly. We put brand new fully charged 18650 batteries in but it’s still dead.

Sadly I think I used the wrong charger, which was 12v instead of 9v.

Any pointers on what to look for on the charger circuits To fault find the lack of power issues?

Thanks

We have bought and installed brand new 18650 batteries.

Sadly our hexa is still complete dead.

I am sorry to hear this.

There are only a few situations which come to mind:

1. The earlier try with a 12V DC charger fried your power/charging circuit (the Input Voltage is 9V DC).
  2. You have an early HEXA that was damaged by the heat from the Induction Charging Disc. This may be repariable and there is a β€œfix” that I can post if you want to give it a try.
  3. It is possible that you knocked the power connector off (or dislodged it) when reassembling the Main PCB after replacing the batteries. I am hoping that this is the case. Thre is little room to navagate the delicate connections that must be made to the Main PCB due to the Head Shell space restrictions when dealing with short cable leads. Also, you may have a bad connection between the small top PCB in the Purple Head Shell that connects Video and other functions. These thiin ribbon cable connections must be checks at both ends.

Try the suggestions in 3. and advise.

Good Luck.

1 Like