Help in constructing a Sumo robot

Hello,I am really In need for help and find this lovely community,I am constructing a sumo robot but not those magnetic ones,
I mean not the japanese style,so since the robot is not attracted to the ring by a magnet ,what is the limit that I can go to
in terms of speed and pushing force,what I mean is can I create a robot some how close to those speeds of japanese style sumo robots,
because I reached a speed in my robot where it cannot stay inside the ring,while I am using a brushed geared dc motor ,and through searching I thought of many solutions ,firstly I changed the edge(infrared)sensors,and used qtra1 sensors,but the robot at high speed,is crossing the white edge of the ring to be able to return back to the black region of it,and as I increase speed it is moving more outside the ring,to a point where it cannot return ,and in competitions the robot will lose if it crosses the white edge,so I though the problem might be in the processing speed of the arduino,so I tried modifying the code and tried a very short and simple one that takes no processing time,but the same problem,but then I find out that it might be a problem concerning the motor controller driving the robot,while I am using 4 motors ,2 on each side, driven by the bts7960b driver,
and I think by changing this driver I can reach a much higher speed without getting lost outside the ring,because I found a motor driver called zero lag from jsumo which says it has no delay when changing the motors speed and direction,and I am sure though its not a coding issue,so do you think this might help ,or it is just a limit I cannot cross it since it has no magnets(because the ring is made of wood)
Any help would be appreciated ,and if you need further description I can provide,thanks

@AliYaakoub Welcome to the RobotShop Community.

1. Can I create a robot some how close to those speeds of japanese style sumo robots

If it’s been done by others, there’s no reason why you cannot do it too.

1. I reached a speed in my robot where it cannot stay inside the ring

There are many factors here: inertia of the robot; “reaction time” of the motor controller; backlash in the gears; the grip of the tires; the code itself… That’s a lot to try to help troubleshoot.

1. I thought the problem might be in the processing speed of the arduino

Good theory, though it might be a sum of the electronics, signals speeds and code.

Care to post a video showing the current state of the robot? Not sure how we can help given we’d need to know every detail about the robot and the code in order to try to shave off some milliseconds.