Hello World! New Member Introduction :)

Hello everyone!
I’m Ebram and i’m a new member here . I’ve studied Mechatronics and Industrial robots at college but now i’m focusing more on Embedded systems. I’ve always wanted to work in robotics and my ultimate dream is to make a flying suit similar to “Iron-man” :sweat_smile: … I know that it’s not easy to imagine this now but i’m certain that one day we’ll be able to make something close to that :slight_smile: . At least we have the hovering jets for now :sweat_smile: .
I also like automation in general like “Self-Driven Cars and wheelchairs” … that was my graduation project back at college.
I like to play soccer, watch movies, traveling and jogging.
I’m excited to be part of this cool community and be able to help and learn as much as possible.
Have a great day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi @Ebram and welcome to our forum!

We would like to see your college project :slight_smile:

Also, are you working anywhere?

Hey @igor_X… glad to be here :slight_smile:
Alright lemme find some old dusty photos :sweat_smile:
I’m on a scholarship for 3 months learning more about Embedded systems , also i’m gonna make a graduation project at the end of this scholarship and i chose it to be a smart car so i’ll add some new features to the old project that i made at college … features like Auto-Parking and Vehicle to Vehicle communication over IOT.
I’m so excited to work on this project again and i’ll be sharing it with you all here :smiley:

1 Like

@Ebram welcome to the neighborhood!

2 Likes

Bienvenido. Es importante tener sueños aunque crear que pareceran locos o infantiles para los demas. Son esos sueños los que nos hacen hacer cosas increibles.

Ánimo con tus proyectos y esperamos ver alguno por aqui pronto.

4 Likes

Welcome! You certainly seem knowledgeable and passionate about robotics.

2 Likes

Hi @Ebram and welcome to the community!

It is awesome to see someone as excited for robotics as we are :smiley:

The whole Self-Driven Cars topic has been getting a lot of attention nowadays it would be really interesting to see someone posting about that here.

Hope to see you around often!

3 Likes

Gracias y con suerte pronto compartiré algunos de los avances en mi proyecto actual :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @geraldinebc15 yea it is and hopefully i’ll be sharing my progress of my new project here soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @cbenson :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Ebram!

Nice to have you around.

Never give up your dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gtXVOwBnv8

2 Likes

Hello! We are all happy to have you here!

1 Like

Hi @pjutras!
Thanks for your support and yea i won’t give up :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m a newbie here as well :smiley:

3 Likes

@zoe7989 Welcome!

Hello,welcome to a gang

1 Like