Hello! I'm new here

Hi there. I have seen a few videos from this website. I've even been told a few time to sign up, so here I am! :) Glad to meet you all! Lots of fun projects on here. I've been looking through the Robots and Blog area, some real neat stuff.

I'm a robot builder also, sorta, kinda. I spit out new ones often, so I may not have time to post them in the Robots section. But I really like the active forum here! I'll probably be around often. 

Here's a few links to some of my robots if you're interested:

And there are a few other little projects too like my Borg Costume, Musical Spark Plug, and my EZ-B Robot Hobbiest Board 

See you around!

DJ

Welcome

and thankyou for the christmas present. I will enjoy reading about all your work in the coming days. From what I see it looks impressive.

Cool stuff, thanks for

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing and welcome to LMR !

** thanx guys! i spent a bit**

thanx guys! i spent a bit of time last night going through some of your projects.

i’m going to be a bit quiet over the holidays. in a week or two i’m going to start on a new project too. just not sure what it will be yet lol

I made another new robot

I made another new robot today… one to add to my collection :slight_smile: he’s kinda fun…

Master Blaster!