Hello All - New but Not

Somewhat new here, I created an account years ago and just getting back into the hobby. I started out with the Parallax BS1 and few other microcontrollers and just getting into the Raspberry PI and Arduino scene.

3 Likes

Hello @bmoscato !

Good to see you here, welcome to the forum! I hope to see your projects in this section. Anything you need, just post your questions here.

See you around :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks and definitely will do.

1 Like

Welcome back @bmoscato!
Looking forward to seeing you around!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!
Welcome back!

It would be really nice to have some tutorial on Parallax BS1 in the tutorials section if you manage to nail the subject! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would have to try and dig that project out of my storage unit if I can find it. That was almost 10 years ago! lol

3 Likes

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

You are also welcome. Enjoy this community …

1 Like

hello! how are you?

1 Like

All’s well, thanks for asking… How are you?

good, thanks! I recently got a non functioning rc boat from a garage sale. then, i saw a free remote control car, and then I put the receiver and in the boat and a 3d printed rudder.

I still haven’t ventured into the 3D printer world yet. I haven’t been able to justify the expense nor have I done enough research to know what I’m looking for. lol

yes. but, if you are just printing a rudder like i was, you can use a 3d pen:slightly_smiling_face: