Hangfa Compass Q2 Robot Documentation

Hi,

I’m looking for better documentation on the Hangfa Compass Q2 Robot platform. Links to a user’s manual and dimensions document are provided. The user’s manual mentioned the IMDR4 servo driver, but no further information or documentation is available via Robotshop or global searches. The shop description also mentioned demo code available, but no links for this could be found as well.

A similar entry is found in the forum (below) but the answers are not provided publically.

I would like to acquire the IMDR4 datasheet and the demo code to test and develop. Without this, communication to the motors is impossible without reverse engineering. Can you help me acquire these items?

Thanks!

Hello @zegBot and welcome to the forum,

The manufacturer of this robotic platform provides the user manual and communication protocol after-sale. However, if you need more information about it before deciding whether to buy it or not we suggest contacting the manufacturer directly at [email protected]

1 Like

We have already purchased the robots. We have the general user manual but no other documentation or demo code. If this is only available from the manufacturer, then I’ll contact them.

We have also a Hangfa compass q2. Remote control does not get paired. Hoping to get support, I have mailed many times. Also wrote from alibaba chat. But no reply what so ever. We are even not sure that our robot is broken or not.
These robotic gadgets cannot be useful unless supplier provides proper documentation. If you expect online support, there is none.
SO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO END UP WITH A USELESS AND EXPENSIVE ROBOT LIKE US, STAY AWAY.

This topic was transferred to internal RobotShop Support.