Got Problem with Actuonix PQ12-R Linearservo

I have already tried to create an Accound here. Today it worked.

Well I decided to use Actuonix PQ12-R linear servos for my project. Because I already asked some of my questions by mail to the Robotshop and I got the answer. Please ask them in the community, now here are my questions. Can I order the Type R of the Actuonix PQ12-R also for connection without servo cable, but with a longer track foil, just like the other PQ-12 types. I have a problem with the bead where the cable is soldered on. This does not fit into my design. Furthermore I had problems with the dimensions in the datasheet of the Actuonix PQ12-R linear servos which are in the datasheet. The drives are slightly larger. So not 15mm wide, but 15,2mm. Also the holes of the mounts are not both 3mm.

Doc

Hi Robotshop Community,
I wanted to ask the manufacturers of the Actuonix PQ12 series to adjust the datasheed.

As reported in my first post, the dimensions of the 15mm width and the dimensions of the holes for the linkage are not correct. The dimensions for the width are 15.2mm (the actual body is 15mm, but because of the sticker on one side and the Actouonix label on the other side it is 15.3mm)

This must be taken into account when designing parts. Furthermore, the hole of the non-motorized linkage is not 3mm, but much smaller. This results in problems, because re-drilling causes inaccuracies.

Furthermore the track foil with the connectors is not 125mm long but 25mm long, then the soldering is done with the servo cable. This means that in this area you don’t have to design with a dimension of 0.1mm, but with the dimension of the soldering point of the servo cable. This is then 3.5mm. That is thirty-five times the size of the servo cable.

Since the Actouronix drives are supposed to work in a thumb of a bionic hand, there are almost insurmountable problems in the design.

What does the community say?

Doc

Link Datasheet of Actuonix PQ12-R linear actuator 20mm, 30: 1, 6V, RC control