Got My New Computer!

It’s a MSI Wind U120 and it kicks the most ass. --Watch the video at your own risk…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5LhVi1vXTw

**wow **

what did you do to your computer? eeeekkk!! you are cheating on your wife, who has this on tape! hahahha… :slight_smile:

cool computer. shiny and white like mine

Not yet, iCon…
It will be a mac soon. I bought this specifically to be a hackintosh. I will install leopard tomorrow and have a dual-boot machine, windows AND mac!!

D: joining the dark side eh?
D: joining the dark side eh? I actually used to use macs a lot and still like them. I just like windows computers more cuse im a gamer.

Oh yeah, if you are a gamer…
I might be 50% mac but for cryin’ out loud, if you are a gamer there is no reason in the world to be using a mac --you need that all-balls pc power, yo.

i would have taken a Mac pro
i would have taken a Mac pro but their a little out of my budget, i think my friend tried upgrading one fully and it ran like 26,000 or something crazy.

m||n

lousy attempt at a middle finger. sigh

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! MACS KICK WINDOW’S ASS TO THE MOON AND BACK!!! I MADE A WHOLE LIST OF ADVANTAGES OF A MAC!!

-less viruses by far

-look good

-powerful

-innovative

-WAY COOL!!!

see my little chameleon dude?
his eyes are all bugged out like that because he owns a Macbook

OS X is the most vulnerable

OS X is the most vulnerable OS on the market…

Your macbook being more powerful doesnt mean a whole lot when it has less than half the compatiblity of a PC… All that power for surfing the internet. = /

You can’t buy a MAC for $320
You can’t buy a MAC for $320 either. If you look it up CTC’s new laptop was $300 dolla make ya holla!

lol
lol

did you just say mac’s
did you just say mac’s totally kick Windows ass at gaming ??? thats normal cause the only games that run on mac s are like 4 years old ! Macs cost a fortune, for the same price u could get a windows with loads more power!!!

OSX in inself is not
OSX in inself is not inherently vulnerable, but the apps that it uses can be…Safari has several known vulnerabilites that allow it to be hacked faster than a windows box…but that doesn’t make a mac a bad machine.

You would also need a
You would also need a desktop as video cards are alot better on those types of systems. For gaming, hands down a desktop pc, for work and tech related hands down mac(bookpro). For simple uProc programming and coding, hell I’d get an older laptop as they still have serial ports. Dell Inspiron 8100 comes to mind in this area.

Macs have fun games too like
Macs have fun games too like breakout and super breakout!

They also have WOW for osx…
but who really plays that game now a days… :smiley:

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! MACS KICK WINDOW’S ASS TO THE MOON AND BACK!!! I MADE A WHOLE LIST OF ADVANTAGES OF A MAC!!"

Wow, that and few days ago it was “Picaxe kicks Arduino’ass”, are you some kind of professional troll?

you should know better than
you should know better than to feed them…come one!!! :smiley:

this guy probably
humped a few chevies right after removing the bubble wrapper

If we’re going to consider
If we’re going to consider the mac any sort of import, I say it’s a Nissan skyline R.34 GTR, it looks pretty, very fast, and blows your socks off when it’s running …One thing is for sure, it’s not…a honda… :smiley: