IT WILL FLY ! IT WILL FLY

IT WILL FLY ! IT WILL FLY GOOD ! 

That’s the sprirt !!:slight_smile:

That’s the sprirt !!

:slight_smile:

Rock on! :smiley:

Rock on! :smiley:

Whispers: I’ll pay for

Whispers:  I’ll pay for the beer and even throw in some dry ice if you have to take the trip down there :slight_smile:

Naysaying…

I really want to be the nay-sayer here and point out all the things I think are well… Small tail, no spar in the wing, square trailing edge and chunky leading edge, etc. etc.

That being said, I really want to be proven wrong as well.

We are not saying, we are

We are not saying, we are just saying…

:slight_smile:

Sure, the question is only

Sure, the question is only HOW LONG :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, try to reduce the weight dramatically, then you might have a chance to keep it a while in the air.

Dare I…

As a scratch model plane builder from yesteryear the same design features caught my attention. However some of my earliest rudimentary designs were far from orthodox looking but flew without an autopilot anyhow. They crashed a little hard but…

That being said, I want this thing to soar like a leaf. You can laugh in everyone’s face if it does :wink: Scratchbuilt rules.

Also, I think the UAV Predators will be jealous of your plane if you get it up there. It’s got similar lines minus a few million dollars in doo-dads. Get a little pilot figure to sit on the top of your plane so you can give them the finger like Top Gun lol

Keep us informed!

dear jad

i think you are going to start a new tendency of UAVs on LMR (as happened with the CNCs)…

i want to make one UAV…ñ thanks JAD…

Balance

I was a bit curious about the balance as well though depending on where the battery and other electronics are located, I could see it working. If he can keep the components secure in a specific location, this could work…

Reinforcing the wings at the body would be my concern as that appears to be a weak point…

"no spar in the wing" I

"no spar in the wing"  I see this as potential failure point…  :confused:

That being said, I really want to be proven wrong as well. <–I’m really hoping for this as well…  :slight_smile:

Whether it flies or not, at

Whether it flies or not, at this point, I’m impressed at what you’ve done and hope to see video of it flying…or otherwise…  :smiley:

This will rock…

you should make a how to

you should make a how to so everyone could build one. if it flys lol just saying

this plane will not fly … Sorry