Fritsl

Fritsl, seriously, ever since I borded this place, I've been pondering on that picture of yourself.

What the hell are you doing?

Yawning while scratching your early day's beard?

Watching a naked womens parade strolling outside?

Looking out the window in awe because you just saw something surreal pass by?

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

I got it instantly
Don’t you get it, really? --He is looking at the post, at the actual words on the screen. The avatar is always at the top on the right in each post so he is looking over from their faining surprise by what he is seeing (what is written in the post). I think its brilliant.

*Wow that is ucking

Wow that is *ucking brilliant…

I regret my existance for not figuring it out.

Oh, and Chris, honestly, did
Oh, and Chris, honestly, did you figure it out yourself or you got a hint? I’m very curious as you can see.

don’t forget he’s an arty!
don’t forget he’s an arty!

No hint…
I don’t want to sound snooty… I saw it right off the bat! --And yes, I am an arty… and the son of a university art professor, go figure.

I’m figuring I’m figuring!!!
I’m figuring I’m figuring!!!

On the side note… I’m

On the side note… I’m guessing you’re doing the same huh!?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Not really…
Actually it unrelated… I used to use this cool raccoon avatar that someone made me (it was me, with tools -in raccoon form) but I got sorta tired of it. The picture I am using now was simply the first picture of myself I could find on my desk-top. I really need to make a new avatar for here, something cool like BOA’s…

Hi guys :)My avatar is
Hi guys :slight_smile:

My avatar is actually me moaning. Staring at my Mac, leaning back - just before stretching arms in air, my wife took a snapshot.

The picture got into my Mac along with the rest of the (more thought through) pictures when he camera was to be emptied… and later I needed a picture to use as avatar.

So it was the only picure of me I had, and it sorta looked like I was making a face to the text to the left of it… so I thought it worked fine :slight_smile:

Seeing CTC’s I thought that he made it on purpose; looking at the text :slight_smile:

A LMR Skit
We need to all get together and submit some looking-up, looking-down, sideways etc. pics and arrange them into a Brady Bunch theme!! Who would be Alice in the middle?

This thread is going far
This thread is going far beyong what I had in mind…

Can I nominate Zanthess?
Can I nominate Zanthess?

Interesting… I’ll think of
Interesting… I’ll think of changing mine into something better/more personal that some evil-looking robot wannabe.

i also want a comment on
i also want a comment on mine! :smiley:

Ahoy me maytee!O_o Is

Ahoy me maytee!

O_o Is that a waterproof smoke-pipe?

Awesome!

I think it is absolutely
I think it is absolutely brilliant!

So, what about my avatar
So, what about my avatar :slight_smile:
It is our FRC teams logo, team 494 goodrich martians, international champions in 2004 :smiley:

** FRC - First Robo**

FRC - First Robo Challenge.

You know, the one with kids and legos

/ vzz-clck-"Maneuver"

First Robotics

First Robotics Competition

NOT the one with legos. That is FLC. First Lego Competition.

FRC is real stuff, welding, chassis building, fingers getting caught in drive chains and removing them. Get it right.