I guess some folks have been looking for my old robot app. I decided to post it here for any/all to use for free. I have long since lost the instruction manual I wrote for it but it should be pretty easy to set up and use.
If anyone wants to write a quick info manual, please do.
- Download the app and unzip
- Email it to yourself as an attachment
- Open the attachment via your mobile device
- Click "yes" to anything it asks during install
The app should work with all baud rates up to 115200 and will "self detect" the baud rate chosen.
- All "sends" from the app are a letter/number combo i.e. "D" for "direction" and 1-5 based on what button was pushed
- Tilt is sent as a X,Number / Y,Number or L,Number R,Number (Scale is 0-100-200, 100 is "centered" or "off")
- Any text (strings) sent to the app will be spoken aloud by the phone
- The rest should be pretty straight forward just by playing with it