FREE Atmel/AVR chips of your choice!

Mine arrived today.

Mine arrived today. In massive box with a ridiculous amount of packaging.

Came with a statement of all the details, one of which was: “This is a free sample. Do not attempt payment.”

Me too!!

Mine arrived today as well, all 86 of them. Planning to start working on them FULL-TIME this weekend.

Ohk, I had an idea…
Since so many of us have been successful in getting the free samples, how about organizing this into some sort of a community competition? I don’t have any idea of how we’ll do this and what the competition will be but still, I want to know if people like the idea. Since almost all of us have ordered atmega 328pu, it will be fair if we limit ourselves to that chip.
How about it? Any ideas and opinions are welcome…

i need help
What do i put when i get to the note page?

I can’t Register! Please help!

When I try to register I get this:

ERROR

Description: We’re sorry. We are currently unable to accept registrations from your email domain. Please register with another email account. 

I tried with 4 different emails… on gmail and hotmail and yahoo…

Please help me :frowning:

I got it

I got it

Thank you very much! I

Thank you very much! I certtainly appreciate this. So does my wallet.

limit 3

just tried ordering atmel samples got “limit 3” but still good find

looks like all are limited

looks like all are limited to 3 now…3 per item, not 3 per order.  not sure what max per order is…

Bad example

I think what you did is horrible. You lied and abused policy.

Because of people like you, many great companies have changed their policies and sample programs are now limited.

You ordered how many? 86 chips? 10 or 20 of each?

I don’t recall my company ever ordering more than 3 or 5 chips for testing, why would you need more? Are you selling them?