Flying ambulance in form of a drone

Hey am new here and am from Uganda, I don’t have any knowledge of robotics, but I want to learn, in Uganda, we have alot of traffic jam, so I thought if I could come up with a flying ambulance, in form of a drone. Is this possible, really is this possible,? Will I be able to make a simulation so that the govt can buy my idea.

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

Description:

Hardware concerned:

Software concerned:

Troubleshooting steps already taken:

Additional information:

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

We already have air ambulances for emergency medical support. Drones are Unmanned aerial vehicles. Drones do not carry human beings. Civil drones are used for lightweight applications like food delivery, aerial photography, firefighting etc. All these applications do not need the drones to carry any human being. If you think of an ambulance, it must be capable enough to carry human beings, emergency medical supplies like oxygen cylinders etc. Drones are not suitable for these.

Yes, of course you can use drones for medical emergencies. For example, you can send medicines to a particular area by drones. You can use drones to transport medical samples safely. You’ll get many articles on the internet which show the uses of drones in medical emergencies.

@MuviUg Welcome to the RobotShop Community. It is hoped that personal / passenger drones will be significantly more accessible and affordable than other VTOL aircraft like helicopters. They are significantly more automated (potentially safer?), but as of yet, not really approved everywhere. The other issue is that at least for the moment, companies are aiming for “personal” aircraft for one person in a “driver’s seat” as opposed to two people - one helping the other. there’s nothing preventing its development. Nevertheless, as rpiloverbd indicated, small-ish (and affordable) drones can currently carry life-saving equipment like defibrillators, antidotes, medicine etc.