FlowBotics Studio App Contest 2015 - CLOSED -

?

Hi scharette

Should i have recieved my download info yet?

Cheers!

Tomorrow (2015-10-02)! :slight_smile:

Hi Craig!

The coupon code with instructions will be sent to everyone who registered tomorrow during the day (EDT). We are waiting until the registration is closed so as to give everyone a fair chance. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Ah, makes sense - I knew the email mentioned a Friday, I just forgot which one :stuck_out_tongue:

Coupon codes for FlowBotics Studio

We will be sending the coupon codes shortly for the FlowBotics Studio challenge!

Coupon codes have being sent!

If you registered for this challenge & coupon code and did not receive a message, please open a ticket here.

Only a few weeks left!

Hello to all who entered this contest!

This is a friendly reminder to let you know the contest deadline is soon (Sunday, December 6, 2015).

Please feel free to reply here or on the support forum if you have any questions!

Less than two weeks left!

I am quite curious to see what kind of entries we will receive!

Last weekend before the submission deadline!

How is your work progressing with your FlowBotics Studio applications? Did you face any problems and would need help with them?

Whatever feedback you have concerning this challenge, please bring it forward! :slight_smile:

Time

I’m afraid I got sidetracked by a million other things and my experiments with FlowBotics Studio got lost in the ether. I’d love to get back to tinkering with it but don’t see any chance of completing anything in time for the deadline. I look forward to seeing what the others have come up with.

Announcement of winning entries

Unfortunately, we did not receive any entries that met the requirements of the competition. The prizes offered will be used for a different challenge by RobotShop in the future.

Wha?!

Oh man - none at all!

Due to personal circumstances I had to put the app I was developing (a universal Robot controller) on the shelf.

I really wish I had been able to finish this and submit it! :frowning: