Flashing yellow light

Hi everyone.

My litter robot connect has issues. Yellow light is flashing rapidly. Have replaced pinch detectors and they are touching. Have checked also night light connection and all 3 lights inside bot is working. Still have issue. Would anyone have any idea what’s wrong with it.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Hello @Creighton56240617 ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Does the blue light blink slowly if you press the “Reset” button?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello Ebram

Thank you for your quick response Ebram. Yes the blue light flashes slowly. I have found my details. The invoice Id. Is… 1500059835. Trans:-. ID. 0EP48779B1236420L.

Hope this helps.
Brenda

Thank you for your reply.

Your robot is still under warranty.

This issue is related to the DFI sensor and the contact pins.

Please try to clean the 2 green circuit boards and the 2 plastic brackets of the DFI sensor using isopropyl alcohol and a Q-Tip to remove any rust or dust from them.

Here’s a video to help you locate these parts:

We will also need to see the 3 pairs of contact pins shown in the following videos:
Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

2 Likes

Hi Ebram. I have carried out your suggestion. Is it possible to have DFI sensor sent on to me please. I can’t find a way to attach bonnet and base pins, but they are clean and free from rust. Is their another way for me to forward photos to you. For instance messenger or WhatsApp.

Regards Brenda

Very well, we will forward you now to our internal support to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email so please reply to it with pictures of the 3 sets of pins like the ones we are attaching below:
Anti-Pinch pins

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi. I am still having these same issues. I replaced the pinch detectors and the dfi sensor supplied , but the issue remains and yellow light flashing quickly and bit not working. Could you please tell me what my next action should be or what can be done. Many thanks . Brenda

Welcome back to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

We have sent you 3 pairs of pins, have you replaced them all?

If yes, please provide us with pictures like the ones attached below to verify the installation:

Base Contact Pins

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram.

Here are the photos requested of my replaced pins.

Thanks brenda

Please provide us with pictures exactly like the ones attached below to check the wiring and installation of the pins:

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Ebram. Here are the photos you asked for

Many thanks
Brenda

Ebram. Just in case photos weren’t clear. Here is a couple more. Brenda

According to the picture of the bonnet contact pins, the connectors connected to the pins are reversed so please swap them then test the robot again.

If the issue persists, please provide us with a picture like the one attached below to verify the installation of the base contact pins:
Base Contact Pins

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hi Ebram.

I have changed over the wires, but now have nothing at all.

B

We are not sure we understand your reply.

What’s the status of the lights now after swapping the connectors?

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

I now do not have any lights at all. B

Does the area between the buttons heat up?

Please also check the connections on the circuit board and the power adapter into the base.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi Ebram.

Your last advice has got her working now. Hopefully she will continue to work for me. Thankyou so much for all your help and advice Ebram. It was much appreciated.

B

1 Like

We are glad to hear that the robot is working properly now.

Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Thankyou Ebram. B

1 Like