Flashing lights on my litter robot 3

Good evening

I bought a litter robot 3 and now i have a problem, first step the blue light flash indicated that drawer was full ( sent me a message that It was full) when It wasn’t, I checked the bag, the sensor and all was ok, after a 2 weeks the blue light become flashing slow and when you pressed a reset buton the light blue desapeared and the yelow light becomes flashing fast and the robot didnt work. I clean the drawer, remove and clean the globe and the sensor plastic but the light continue flashing (blue light slow and if you press reset the blue light stop and begins yelow light faster 4…5 times second), what can i do to fix the problem? Now a i have stopped the robot

Thanks

Hello @pfobik ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Hello Ebram,

Order number is 1132277 attached copy of the invoice. Invoice number 10993508.

Sincerely.
10993508.pdf (197.4 KB)

Hello @pfobik ,

Thank you for your reply.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow the steps below:

Thoroughly clean the DFI sensor lens and the surrounding area with a clean, dry cloth. Sensors may be obstructed by debris or dust, which can cause detection problems.

Ensure the waste drawer liner is correctly inserted to prevent detection issues and the litter bag isn’t overhanging to avoid sensor clogs. Please Refer to the following video:

How to Install a Waste Drawer Liner

1- Remove the old bag.

2- Wipe the DFI sensor’s circuit boards on each side.

3- Install the new bag.

4- Press the “Reset” button on the robot.

5- Reset the level on the app. (For wi-fi model)

Note: Steps 4 and 5 must be done in that order according to the manufacturer’s instructions.

If none of the above steps resolves the issue, please send us photos of the 3 sets of contact pins. 2 are located on the base and 1 is on the side of the bonnet. (See photo)

​​​ ​

Awaiting your response,

Best regards,

Hello

I have followed the indicated steps cleaning the DFI sensor carefully and I have replaced a new bag as indicated in the video without success, then I have done steps 4 and 5, but I have not been able to reset with the application, the sign appears (!).

I attach the requested photos

if you need more details ask me.

Sincerely.

Hello @pfobik ,

In this case, the DFI sensor and the 3 sets of pins will need to be replaced so we will send you new ones under the warranty.

These videos will show you how to replace these parts.

Litter-Robot 3 DFI Kit + Pinch Detect Terminals Installation

How To Replace Bonnet’s Pin:

How To Replace Base’s Pin:

Please provide us with your shipping address and phone number.

You can send us these details in a private message for more security.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Hello,

Thanks for helping Ebram.

I’ll send you shipping address in a private message.

Sincerely.

Hello @pfobik ,

Very well, we will forward you now to our replacement department to carry on with the process.

You will be contacted shortly via email with further details about the shipping.

Have a lovely afternoon, stay safe.

Sincerely,