Flashing blue light issue

Hi all

Purchased the litter robot 3 around 18 months ago.

Have had intermittent issues over the last few months and now it has come to a complete fault. There is a flashing blue light and the litter robot appears to be frozen, not cycling or resetting. It is currently switched off.

Have read a few posts but am unsure about how to fix this issue…

Any guidance would be kindly appreciated. Need to get away from scooping asap haha.

Thank you

Hello @FazBot ,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Litter-Robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

This issue is related to the DFI sensor so please try to clean the 2 green circuit boards and the 2 plastic brackets of the DFI sensor using isopropyl alcohol and a Q-Tip to remove any rust or dust from them.

Here’s a video to help you locate these parts:

We will also need to see the 3 pairs of contact pins shown in the following videos:
Anti-Pinch Pins:

Bonnet’s Pin:

Base’s Pin:

No need to take them out of the robot, we only need to see them from the outside.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

My order number is (#1141027). I have taken pictures of most of this but not sure how it will help to send? Seems like I need a new sensor from what I understand.

Please let me know how this can be arranged.

Hello @FazBot ,

Thank you for your reply.

The order number that you have provided is for a seal kit and not for the robot itself.

Please provide us with the correct order number or confirm if the robot is out of warranty.

We will also need to see the pictures of the pins to confirm if they need to be replaced along with the DFI sensor or not.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,