FANUC LR Mate 200iD/7L Robot with R-30iB Mate Controller

Hi,

I’m selling my gently used FANUC LR MATE 200iD/7L 6 Axis CNC Robot Arm with R30iB Mate Controller, all in perfect working condition. This robot is ideal for robotic assembly and automated pick and place tasks. A compact 6 axis robot with the approximate size and reach of a human arm, has a 7 KG Payload, a maximum reach of 911mm with no damage, scrapes, dents, or wear and tear. It was purchased in 2018 and has only 203 hours servo time and 218 hours total Power On time. Has only ever been run at 3% speed, never had an end-effector or load of any sort put on it.

Includes the R-30iA Mate controller and the hand-held pendant which makes the programming interface very easy to learn for first time robot users, pendant cables, small pneumatic gripper, application software and USB connector hardware. If you have any questions or would like to request specific photos, please message me.

Price: $11000

Thanks!

NB This is not endorsed by RobotShop, Inc. and we are not responsible for the listings, exchanges, and products you can see here. Proceed with caution as with only peer-to-peer online marketplace. Don’t hesitate to flag topics that look suspicious

If you still have the robot I would interested in making a deal with you.

Where are you located and do you have the ability to ship it?

1 Like