Face recognizing Artificial Intelligence

UPDATE 11/18/2013:

I have integrated a fingerprint sensor, it's not a sensor but it uses a camera to compare the pattern it's still very buggy, but works.I also have integrated image to text conversion I used the open source tesseract engine this is buggy when using the camera due to quality, but if it is a scanned version it works flawlessly. Bad news is the imagine competition is 16 and up; I am only 14 :(. I will upload the video as soon as I can; I am having a hard time trying to show all the features in one video there are so many. I will try to get some help.

Hello everyone I made a program I just wanted to show off; it's the result of many hours of learning and using python. I also want to say I know it is not like an AI, but it seems like one. The program can converse with you, tell stock price, people biography, birthdates, capitals, can translate languages, open webpages, give recipes, search amazon, recognize faces, search google, tell nearest restaurents, it can send emails and many other things and it has a nice and simple GUI which. The program only works if it detects my face; I made the face recognition program with OpenCV. I actually made this because my mom is really bad at using the internet and often gets confused on which link to use(she always clicks on ads) I was not able to show everything due to youtubes limit, but there are many other things you could ask it. I may make it open source; I say "may" because I want to enter it into microsoft's imagine cup competition, but the problem is I need to make a MSI file to install everything(competition rules) I made the program into a .exe so far.

The program can also turn on lights in my room and it answers questions sarcastically. 

The program has text to speech and speech to text so it works just like siri, but the software I used to capture the screen did not support audio so I could not show it in the video. 

Another cool thing is that it doesn't always give the same answer as you can see in the video I ask it "what is your name" several times and each time it answered differently.

So how do you guys like it, took me about 3 - 4 months to make I am pretty proud of it hope you guys like it, also I am aware it is not a actual textbook AI that learns, but it is pretty close.

UPDATE:

Yes! I made the .msi file now you don't need python or opencv downloaded to use the program everything is built in so the .msi installs opencv along with the DLL's and the best thing is the program is not dependent on python now; so you don't need python ever if you want to use it.

I can send copies to you guys if you want to test it.

UPDATE:

The program can now send text messages and you can make contacts. You can also search for contacts instead of typing a number all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEOIHrDOu10