FAB

I also wanted to ask that

I also wanted to ask that did u hook up the motor MOTOR A and B or the output pins? If A and B then which pins are they connected to?

Thanks 

6V for the motors,servo and

6V for the motors,servo and 9V for the arduino.

A is connected to two wires

A is connected to two wires of  one motor and B is connected to two wires of other motor.

No no … I know that I

No no … I know that I wanted to ask which pins of the arduino are the MOTOR A and B connected to…

Thanks 

Thats what i said

You can use any of the digital pins of arduino.

See the manual for that

See the manual for that board.

As Kawal says, you can use any digital out pins you want.

It is worth noting that if you feed the enable pins of the L293 driver chip with a PWM out instead of just tying them high as in the manual, you can get speed control for the motors instead of just on/off control.

Not every pin on the Arduino supports PWM. Check the documentation for your Arduino board.

Thanks for the link ig.

Thanks for the link ig.

It will pretty much clear all his doubts.

i’m using the same

i’m using the same roboshield ur using…

where do i connect the enableA INPUT A INPUT A+ in the shield and the same for enable B INPUT B AND INPUT B+…

Aalso i’m using a normal IR sensor instead of a sharp…will it work…

i’m using this sensor   

pls help me…

I would never recommend

I would never recommend anyone to use that shield because the pin names for enable and inputs for motors are wrong.

It would take trial and error method to determine which pin is what or contact the supplier.

i cant buy a shield

i cant buy a shield now…what do yu suggest i do in the mean tym…

now i’ve plugged in the enable a and b to a pmw digital slot and the input slot to 2 other digital’s…do you think this is the right approach…

you can make use of

you can make use of breadboard instead of shield.Check out this

thnx…but dis is my 1st

thnx…but  dis is my 1st robot…do yu think i should proceed with the bread board…nd i’m using  an ir sensor which i’ve mentioned b4…do yu suggest i continue with it or you suggest I buy a SHARP

heres one shield you can buy

heres one shield you can buy