ESC says dont use above 3500mah battery

My ESC on the AGV says do not use a battery above 3500mah (something like that maybe a bit greater. I peeled the sticker off already)  with it. Well this limits my driving time, and i would like more. So i am wondering why would there be a limit like this on it? i thought current was asked for, why would there be a limit for how much could be supplied? I want to wire my batteries in parallel to get longer driving time, but am afraid to with this warning. Can i raise my current and lower my maximum speed?

I agree it doesn’t make

I agree it doesn’t make sense, since batteries supply more than their limit, like a 3500 mah battery doesnt have a limit of 3500mah, it’ll pull as much as the battery is chemically capable.

I have never seen such a

I have never seen such a rating on other ESCs, i am thinking this is some bogus rating. I do agree that a minimum would make sense, but this definitely said not to use batteries over that current, which really makes no sense.

I would email the mfg to see

I would email the mfg to see if you could give an explanation for this…maybe throw this question out on a rc forum as well???