Error message vision is blocked 3000

receiving error message My vision is blocked 3000. This is on my Xv21 Vacume

Press OK. Try power cycling the robot by holding the START button for 20 seconds. If the problem persists, reset the robot. Push the battery switch to OFF, wait 5 minutes and turn back ON. If you don’t have a battery switch, try disconnecting the batteries.
It is also helpful to make sure the following is done:

Make sure nothing is blocking the robot or that the robot is not tangled in cords
Make sure the robot is flat on the ground
Make sure furniture was not moved or that the robot was not moved to another room
Make sure the robot’s laser freely rotates: Use a Q-tip to rotate the laser 5 times to the left and 5 times to the right, making sure NOT to put the Q-tip in either hole
Using compressed air, use short bursts of compressed air about 6″ away
Charge your robot until it is solid green
If issue persists, the issue is either caused by the laser itself or the RPS motor.

If the turret on top of the robot doesn’t turn, then the problem is due to the motor, which you can purchase here.

I have done all of the things you suggested yesterday. This Vacume is under warranty. Please advise

If you have purchased your robot with us, please contact us via our support center with your invoice and mention this forum post.
Our RMA department will then take care of you.

What phone number?

Hi,

You have to create a ticket on our support center: robotshop.com/en/support/ticket/submit/

Also, please make sure to send us the order /invoice number related to this purchase.