EL2ISA2

Glad to see it’s working

Glad to see it’s working now, Lumi:) When you went to bed?

Fantastic

Great little project. You and ChuckCrunch are giving me fits with what you guys make with DIP8s, I love it.

It took me a while to put

It took me a while to put all into the little can…you know the size of my hands :wink: and so I went to bed at 2:30am. Could not stop and wait a day more since I promised to show it off today ;-)))

Good to know that more

Good to know that more people want to work with those little bugs…looking forward to see yours…the motors you already got ;-) 

Now this is a robot you can

Now this is a robot you can put in your pocket and show it any time someone asks you what is your hobby! Well done! Love it!

yes that’s the plan :slight_smile:

yes that’s the plan :slight_smile: Chopsticks Junior is going to an exhibition in the end of April and this little one will accompany me to the Great Chinese Wall, Honkong and Sanya Beach for the next 2 weeks. Will try to upload videos from there.

LMR embassador

Lumi, this is one of the cutest robots on LMR. So cute to be a LMR embassador to spread our passion of robot making.

Here the link to the R2D2 mint tin if anyone plans to make their own.

Lumi, could you add one or two pictures showing how you integrated the sensors into the tin?

Thanks Nils, appreciate that

Thanks Nils, appreciate that :wink: Ambassador…well i like that too :wink: Taking him to the Great Chinese Wall next week wohooooo.

I will update the pictures and description by tonight…still 6 hours to go :wink:

Acdc
I always pictured you as an AcDc rocker lumi! :smiley:

Haha, thanks

Haha, thanks Chiefdaddy…sometimes I am :slight_smile:

Just some info where this project led me

I’d never really considered the tiny85 and I’d never considered making a super mini sound playback module but I found the Simple SD Audio Player that uses a tiny85 as the controller. I was impressed! I think I can cram one into the R2 tin I bought if it’s done correctly.

The LU2MI2 project is underway! Thanks for the impetus :)

R2D2 says LU2MI2

Here is R2D2 saying LU2MI2. Created with the R2D2 translator.

Hi Jack and Nils, you guys

Hi Jack and Nils, you guys are amazing :wink: This website is exactly where I got the sound for my recording :wink:

Can’t wait to see your result Jack…how about yu Nils…going to build one too?

OMG that translator is mega

OMG that translator is mega epic! Supertitantic share, thx

Now I got to make one…

Now I got to make one…

cheers!

hi Lumi! what motors did you use?

I do not have the taobao.com
I do not have the taobao.com link here, since i am in the chinese hawaii, hainan island. But you can scroll down and see mogul’s link. The gear motors are some cheap no-name…

I do not have the taobao.com
Sorry, double post…

Recreation

Dude u could have used ID009 rotors to trascript and make it trasversly locomotive and u could Aduio IPTA6 to prgram it it could be better

Recreation

Dude u could have used ID009 rotors to trascript and make it trasversly locomotive and u could Aduio IPTA6 to prgram it it could be better