Easy Question - Finding Pillars for My Base

Happy Friday to Everyone!  I hope your personal projects are going swimmingly.

Easy question.  I need to find pillars for my base.  I'm looking for some sort of plastic pipe that is 3/16" to 1/4" in diameter.  A 6-32 bolt will be passing through it, so having something with a inner diameter of .15" would be amazing, but unlikely.  I attached a picture for reference.  The part I'm looking for is the yellow part. 

LMFDaXf.png

Spacers

You didn’t specify the length but most hardware stores in the US carry nylon standoffs in various lengths. I have used “plumbers” goop to attach to base plates if a semi fixed arrangement is needed. I have used brass tubing cut to length,  from craft/hobby store, to make spacers. Have also seen but not used carbon fiber tubbing. For more rigid (and expensive) support you can get aluminium standoffs with tapped or screw ends.

Yeah. I guess I didn’t

Yeah.  I guess I didn’t include the lenght.  They are going to be 2.045" in length so not very long.  Now that I think of it, I might have some arrow shafts in my closet I could use.  I just hope they dont fray.  If thos don’e work .

I didn’t know the name of stand offs.  That might make a good option. 

http://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/82426040?src=pla&cid=PLA-Google-PLA+-+Test&CS_003=7867724&CS_010=82426040

The link above is almost a slam dunk of what I need. 

Thank you GGALLANT!