Easy Arduino Robot Tutorial - Part I

you can do thisor if you

you can do this

2870154746_56769ab226.jpg

or this is how I am connecting the servo on the tutorial:

use 3 wires, solder 3 pins on each side of the wires, one side goes to the servo connector, other side goes to the breadboard

2889690713_b8bd04b919.jpg

2889690809_d74a66dee1.jpg

Okay

Okay thanks, I got it i think.

Thanks again.

Chip switching
I have one question for arduinos. Even though both duemilanove and diecimila looks the same and I know they got different AVRchips. So the only thing I’m asking is…is it possible to replace the chip for the duemilanove with the ATmega168 chip thats from the diecimila?

I was wondering…

Hey guys. I have a problem finding any Arduino…so i was wondering if i do find one miracalously, but isnt diecimila would it still work?

Yes, then on the Arduino

Yes, then on the Arduino software go to - Tools - Board - and select Diecimila, Duemilanove w/ ATMega168

yes

yes

Robo Code in Duemilanove

Does the Robo code work in Arduino Duemilanove ATMEGA 328 like in Diecimila???

I already built the robot exactly how it is do in the instructions, but it doesn’t work. When I turn on the power it just don’t do anything. The diference is that I am working with the Arduino Duemilanove ATMEGA 328. is there someone who built this robot with duemilanove or someone who can help me with the code?

There are a thousand reasons

There are a thousand reasons why it might not be working. Start a separate forum post that includes as much info as possible (pictures, schematics, videos, notes, etc.) and people will help you solve your problem.

Coming from the library !!!

Hello,

I just finished building the robot with an Arduino Duemilanove ATMega328. Indeed, at first he was not working because the ATMEGA 328 is not supported in the library Servotimer1, but using the Servo library supplied with the Arduino software, everything works well, being careful to call the right functions of course.

I hope to have you helped …

Cheers,

Congratulations :slight_smile:

great work… im going to build one:)

thank you!

Awww

Looks like one of the breadboards I got from www.nordevx.com  and where in the world did you get those wheels.

Arduino Uno Rev3

Does it make a difference if i use an arduino uno rev3 atmega328 instead of the diemicila? 

I never tried the uno r3,

I never tried the uno r3, however I think it is the same

hey man!!!

did u try it on Rev 3?

i have a big problem too!!!

what about the code?

dragonpro!

hey dude, so i’m still in the process of buying all the stuff, but i notice some errors whenever i try to verify the program

but if you know a little bit about programming, i think it’s possible to see what’s wrong and try to fix it :confused:

ldrs not comparing

iam beginner with arduino, have a small issue. Seems as if only one LDR is sensing. IN console I can see deflections in reading, when light falls on the LDRs, but servo is taking only one direction. When I point light on second LDR, servo doesnot show only movements. Please help…!!

Resistors

Where do you buy your resistors of 1 ohm ? 

Thanks

Thank you for your answer

We have a problem in coding

We have a problem in coding in this part can you us!!! because we try and the result is this:

thank for the answer!!!

Arduino: 1.6.13 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

In file included from C:\Users\BUQUIRAN\Desktop\ServoCode\ServoCode.ino:1:0:

C:\Users\BUQUIRAN\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer1/ServoTimer1.h:25:20: fatal error: wiring.h: No such file or directory

#include <wiring.h>

^

compilation terminated.

Multiple libraries were found for “ServoTimer1.h”

Used: C:\Users\BUQUIRAN\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ServoTimer1

Not used: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\ServoTimer1

exit status 1

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with

"Show verbose output during compilation"

option enabled in File -> Preferences.