Doing First Time Setup, no servos on arm are recognized

Title. Recently got the SES-V2 version of the 5 DoF robotic arm as a kit. I’ve set everything up here, but no matter what I do the config software (and the software for moving it) doesn’t recognize any of the servos. I’ve updated the firmware for all of them and made sure the connections were secure, along with making sure it had power etc. Does it matter where the end of the daisychained servos is connected to for the LSS-ADA board? I have it plugged into the top-left port. Any ideas on how to get it to recognize?

Confirm that the power supply for the servos and the LSS-ADA board is providing sufficient power. Check the current and voltage ratings of the servo and the power supply.

1 Like

Voltage and current for all servos and the board match, no dice

1 Like

Alright, I’ve got it where now the board can recognize one servo at a time but not multiple at once. There’s no collisions present either, I made sure of that

1 Like

I’ve found the issue, I had overlooked assigning unique IDs to the servos, causing my problems

1 Like

@pope_pontius Welcome to the RobotShop Community. Happy you were able to resolve the issue.

2 Likes