Does anyone have a good quality used NAO robot for sale? I need it for demonstration purposes with my primary school students

Hi!

Wanting to buy a used good quality NAO robot for teaching primary school aged students in Brisbane Australia asap. Otherwise does anyone know the cheapest place to purchase a new V6 one?

Name of the product/service:

Description:

Delivery time:

Price:

Additional information:

Thanks!

NB This is not endorsed by RobotShop, Inc. and we are not responsible for the listings, exchanges, and products you can see here. Proceed with caution as with only peer-to-peer online marketplace. Don’t hesitate to flag topics that look suspicious

1 Like
1 Like

You guys can take a look at a company called Robopreneur from Malaysia. I did purchase one unit of NAO robot (shipped to India) from them 2-years ago with excellent customer service.

I know this is an old thread, but if your still looking for a robot I have the NaoV4 blue version.
I can be reached at [email protected] or 585-734-1771

I have a “as new” NAO V6 for sale. It is registered in the market place. NAO V6 sold by 22/11 productions. The Robot has barely been used. Am happy to discuss price. I’m based in the U.K but would be happy to arrange delivery to Brisbane. They cost £7,800.00 in the UK. If your interested, please get in touch

1 Like

Hi, if anyone is selling a 2nd hand robot nao v6, I would appreciate it if they would email me with a price offer, thanks​:ok_hand:t2::purple_heart: Email: [email protected]

1 Like

Hey I’m interested. Plz send me an email to: [email protected]. if it is still relevant

1 Like