DFRobotshop Rover - Remotely Controlled by a Computer

Hello,

I would really appreciate your feedback on the first stage of my project. First stage is the navigation system. Here’s the link of my youtube video:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNeVxUAdv2o

Thank you.
Tony

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the RobotShop Forum. That little tank loves to climb and it’s great to show off its capabilities. The APC220 modules are not the easiest to work with, and if you would be willing to share some of the code we are certain there would be significant interest from the community here. Very interested to see how you plan to incorporate a camera onboard and looking forward to future videos. Feel free to embed them here too rather than just link.

Sincerely,

Hi,

The APC220 modules are not the easiest to use and are ideally suited for extended range. We suggest reading through the Wiki and the User Guide to see exactly how to use them.

Hope this helps,

I’m trying to do something similar, but have been having difficult with the APC220 modules communicating wirelessly. When it’s plugged into the rover, and the other into the computer, it seems that the controller does not know to power or enable the module. Did you enable it in code?