Delta bot

ball joints

I have used these ball joints, but I used smaller nuts, these. That creates some extra movement.

Further, I haven’t done anything with the delta bot yet, no time :frowning:
But I thought a cutter would be cool, so you could carve 3D objects from plastic foam or something.
Although I think the programming could get a little complex.

Nice

My delta bot is posted on:

Hack a day
http://hackaday.com/2009/09/07/arduino-powered-delta-robot/

and

Make magazine
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/09/arduino_based_delta_robot.html

I didn’t post them

Conrad Says:

Helaas kunnen wij geen winkelwagen voor u aanmaken.

Wij kunnen geen winkelwagen voor u aanmaken.

Dit kan 2 oorzaken hebben.

1. U gebruikt een verouderde link. Roep de pagina opnieuw op.

Pagina opnieuw oproepen

2. Uw browser accepteert geen cookies. Activeer in uw browser de toepassing van cookies en probeer het opnieuw. Wilt u bestellen zonder gebruik te maken van cookies, klik dan op onderstaande link:
Verder zonder cookies

Heeft u vragen? Stuur dan een mail naar [email protected]

Another Link In
At least it’s another link back to LMR!!

Yeah. Those conrad guys are
Yeah. Those conrad guys are allergic to deep links; it looks like.

Inverse and forward kinematics

Hi mjcbruin!

I found an interesting program in C language to calculate X Y Z based on the angles of the three servos and the other way around (you want to go to X Y Z, what angles must the servos have?) I translated this into a Visual Basic 6.0 program.

Would you be able to test this ? I plan to build my own Deltabot, but that will take some time…You are living in the Netherlands??

Hans

Sorry

Try it this way:

go to conrad.nl and seach for product number 223417 for the balljoints and numer 248778 for the m2 nuts.

FlexPicker

A good example of an industrial deltabot on BotJunkie : the FlexPicker.

Error

When I compile the code posted above, it’s giving an error:

In function ‘void loop()’:
error: ‘serialTeller’ was not declared in this scope

whats wrong?

**serialTeller hasnt been**<br><p>serialTeller hasnt been declared, so basically the Arduino doesnt know what its supposed to be. In C you must declare variables before they are used.

Im not sure what it is supposed to be so you might have to wait until the author comes back to respond. He did say its not in english, so if anyone knows what Teller means it could give a clue as to its purpose.

As a start try adding the line int serialTeller; up at the top with the other variables.

Help :frowning:
The code’s now compiling after the declaration of serialteller, “int serialTeller;” but when i burn the code onto arduino, nothins happening…i mean i shd be able to control the servos with ma mouse, but nothin happens. im kinda new to arduino… plz help me out.

Did you install processing
Did you install processing and run the code?

Nop
Nop, can you help me figure out how i can get away with processing? I’m a Newbie :frowning:

Download and install
Download and install processing from here. Start it up, then copy and paste all the code mcb posted and marked as the processing part. Save and compile. If it doesn`t work, you might have to change the com port.

Thanx!!
The code’s compiling, but to which pins do i connect my servos(signal)? 11, 12, 13?(from arduino code)

burn
And how do i burn the code onto arduino? i dont see any option as such to do so in the gui of processing…

You did RTFM(website) right?

You did RTFM(website) right? Everything is explained for beginners. A little research and 2 seconds with google would have taken you there.

Maybe you should start simpler, by getting an LED to flash, then test out some servos and play with serial data before you jump right in the deep end.

Great … ! Go DELTA …

Great … !

Go DELTA …

=)

AlNets

Help
i am having some problems with your Arduino
code the error is.

In function ‘void loop()’:
error: ‘serialTeller’ was not declared in this scope

can you help me
Thanks <o:p></o:p>