Day 1 n 2 : 27/02 n 01/03/09 - Locomotion and Bumpers

Day 1:

Assembled the piece on a whole and tested basic locomotion....

Day 2:

Improvised on locomotion and turning and also installed some bumpers....

Add the updates to the robot
Add the updates to the robot page instead of the blog. That way all the info is in one spot. Looks good so far!

Actually, although I haven’t

Actually, although I haven’t been very good about doing it this way, I think he’s actually on the right track – because blog entries can be associated with a robot project, it makes more sense to post your incremental updates in blog entries linked to the robot, and let the robot page represent the ‘current’ state of the project.

Of course, it would be more useful if the robot page linked to all the blog entries associated with it, like the blog entry links to the robot that it’s associated with. I’ll work on adding that, it shouldn’t take much work at all.

Dan

I’ll admit when I’m wrong :wink:

I’ll admit when I’m wrong :wink: I just like everything to be in one spot, but if this is what is intended then I am doing it wrong. I’m behind on posting stuff I’m working on so I’ll follow this model.

Can’t wait to see how this thing ends up!

I understand, I’ve actually

I understand, I’ve actually done it the same way so far :slight_smile: If you look at my robots, they’re just a series of ‘log entries’ showing my progress each time. But I do think it makes more sense to do it as described above, with the Robot page describing the robot as it currently sits, and the blog entries (linked from the robot page) showing the whole build progression. That also helps to keep from overloading the page with images, as I feel like my robot pages tend to be.

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your blog post, dhruvbaldawa :slight_smile:

Dan