Datasheet for clock display component

Here's the deal, I killed my old clock and took out the display. On the back of the display it says

LTC-637C1P

I assume this is the number of the component. I would like to use this display for my robot. But to make it work I really need the datasheet, and I can't find it. Does anybody know a good site for datasheets? (or even better, has this datasheet?)

You may have to make some

You may have to make some basic assumptions in terms of which lead does what. They are likely the same as other displays. I searched google and came up empty. If you could find out who manufactured it you might be able to contact them for a datasheet (act like you are a student who needs the info for a university or a manufacturer who wants to use their display in your new product). Does it say who made the display?

Found one for LTC-637D1P

Found a sheet for the LTC-637D1P. Is that any good?

One of the first hits on google has a few options too. Try plugging away at some of those.

I found that same site on
I found that same site on google and almost posted it. When I clicked through the datasheet it “found” doesn’t exist on the site anymore. You click thru to buy it and it can’t find it. I think the display is outdated so you would have to go with the datasheet on a newer model and hope for the best. I do commend you on using harvested components instead of buying one at a huge premium :wink:

Hmm I think this display
Hmm I think this display sheet is almost identical to the display I have. Thank you very much. I will try it out tonight, but I think this is just what I need. :slight_smile: