This is an educational school project a friend and I did a long time ago. A team of two assembled and programmed a device which interacts with the user via touchscreen LCD. It functionality is to save 24 temperature data samples per day into its memory and display samples chart when convenient.
- STM32F103RC Microcontroller.
- LCD TouchScreen.
- 1-Wire Digital Temperature Sensor (DS18B20).
Theory of Operation:
- Once the system is powered on the user has two options to choose. The user can
- Look at plots that were recorded earlier on Flash Memory or
- Start taking new measurements in demo or real time sampling.
For more details about designing, assembling, testing and debugging, see the link below: https://spaces.usu.edu/display/ece3710/Daily+Temperature+Logger .