Crawling Robot

Crawler robot. Quadruped? Either has two, four or six legs, depends on how you count them.

Using two standard servos, two microservos, arduino uno, sensor shield and HC05 Bluetooth module to communicate with RemoteXY app on my cell phone. Software giving me some problems and times out sometimes so need to see what is up with that before I will use if for anything else.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://community.robotshop.com/robots/show/crawling-robot
1 Like

Interesting :slight_smile: When it was stuck at the beginning of the obstacle, did it climb on its own or you helped him with some commands from you app?

Yeah, I have button that increases the angle of the side servos so that it lifts the sides of the robot higher. When it is on flat ground it doesn’t need to lift so high. I am in the process of replacing RemoteXY, which constantly disconnects for no logical reason, with Roboremo which seems to work great but doesn’t have quite as nice an interface. Unfortunately I burnt out my Bluetooth module and am waiting for some new ones. Want to post some video of it going straight, reverse and turning at some point.

1 Like