Controler ssc-32

Hi!

I require your help regarding the controler ssc-32

i am looking for a software and a controler card to make a sequence with servo motors.

the controler card SSC-32 look like great but is not available. (out of stock)
could you tell me if the Controleur " Robot BotBoarduino Compatible Arduino Lynxmotion " is available with the SSC-32 controler tool sequencer?

thanks

1 Like

Hey @nashsfx,

Welcome to the RobotShop community! :slight_smile:

What kind of sequences are you looking to create?

It is indeed a pretty good board for most uses for RC servomotors.

The BotBoarduino cannot be used with the SSC-32 Sequencer, at least not directly. That software can only play sequences on a SSC-32, SSC-32U or a device that understands the SSC-32/SSC-32U protocol. If you make an Arduino sketch for your BotBoarduino that understands that protocol than that may be possible. There is no known example of this but it should be doable.

That being said, you could make sequences using the BotBoarduino directly (or another Arduino-compatible microcontroller board). Tell me more about what kind of project you are trying to create (and how many RC servomotors you expect to use) and I’ll be better able to guide you!

Sincerely,

P.-S.: Do you have any C, C++, Arduino sketches or other similar programming experience?

1 Like

@nashsfx Welcome to the RobotShop Comunity. The SSC-32U will be back in stock any day in USA / Canada (it’s being kitted) then transferred to Europe. Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

thank you for your answer. i am more a mecanic than a programmer. I was used to employ a programmer for my projects, because if i already used arduino system i am not confortable with c++ . I need to find time to learn :slight_smile

thank you very much
Nashsfx

1 Like