Connecting c bracket to servo

Hi im kinda new to useing brackets for servos on my robots and i cant seem to figer out how i connect a servo to a cbracket . The servos i have dont have a rod sticking out the other side like some others do it just is a normal servo . so any help connecting a servo to a servo cbracket would be greatly appresiated thank you

Yup.

Ok, stay with me here…

You need a thin sheet of material like syrene or plastic or thin plywood maybe 2 or 3 mm. Cut two rectangles the size of the end of your servo. Now measure to the center of the shaft and transfer these measurements to your rectangles. If you were to pretend that the shaft of your servo did go all the way through, it would be sticking through the mark you just made on your rectangle.

Find a small bolt and nut. 1/8" or 3mm or so. Maybe 1/2"  13mm long. Drill a hole big enough for this screw through one of your rectangles. Thread the bolt through and tighten the nut on. This bolt sticking out is your pivot.

Through the other rectangle, drill a hole slightly bigger than the head of the bolt.

Now glue the two rectangles together. Because we added the second layer the head of the bolt now has somewhere to go. If your material was thick enough, the head of the bolt should be slightly recessed below the surface of the wood (or whatever you used). The whole assembly will now sit flat to the end of your servo and the bolt sticking out should be lined up with the shaft on the other side. Be sure to tighten the nut well as you will not be able to get to the head of the bolt after everything is stuck down. Double sided tape should be enough but be sure to wipe off any grease or crud off of the servo. 

That all sounded correct when I said it in my head.

thanks

i get it now that was actualy realy helpful thankscan you give me any advice on humanoid robots? and i love the walter robot you made its realy cool