Circle zero lost power cord

Hi!

I require your help regarding a problem I’m encountering.

Description: I have lost the power cord of the Circle Zero.

Hardware concerned: Circle Zero Cat Litter Robot

Troubleshooting steps already taken: I would buy an original replacement or a universal cable, but I need the required voltage, amperes, and polarity of the original part. This information is not part of the manual and not printed on the robot (which btw is legally required in Germany to my knowledge).

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Hello @jayjaybinx,

Welcome to RobotShop community.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Circle-Zero robot.

Please provide us with your order number or a copy of the invoice.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Dear support,

Thanks for the swift response. We received the Circle Zero as a present from a friend and do not have the order number or invoice. However, we do not file a complaint, but kindly ask whether you can provide us details on the transformer or the power cord required and/or whether you sell a replacement.

Best,
Jayjay

Hello @jayjaybinx,

Thank you for your reply.

Are you able to provide us with the original owner’s name or email so we can try to locate the order?

If the robot is still under warranty, you will be able to receive a new power supply for free so we are trying this option first.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,

Dear Ebram,

I am not sure if the previous owner agrees to have her name posted to a public forum, but I am also very certain she’s had the robot for more than a year.

Best,
Jayjay

Hello @jayjaybinx ,

Thank you for your reply.

You can send us her information in a private message.

The warranty on the robot is 18-months for USA and Canada, 2 years for EU and UK.

However, if she bought the robot refurbished, then yes, the warranty would only be one year.

Awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,