Hello, i bought my circle zero from a person and she tolds me it was fonctionnal, but when i plugged it it works, i put my hand in front of sensor to activate it, and stop 7 mins. After that the cleaning process start and the 2 lights flashing too. The litter box doesn’t want to stop at this moment, but if i put my hand in front of the sensor again, it is stopping right away, what should i do?
Hello @Thekaypee ,
Welcome to RobotShop community.
We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Circle-Zero robot.
It is normal for the scoop to rotate 4 times in total, but if it continues to rotate, there are two reasons;
- The sensor cannot recognize the correct position due to sand or dust trapped in the position sensor under the motor shaft, the scoop continues to rotate.
- It can be caused by poor assembly of the lower mold of the black sandbox and the lower mold of the white cover.
Here is how you can fix this:
- Please reassemble correctly after disassembly. This problem occurs when the coupling between the motor shaft and the motor center rotation shaft is incorrect.
- If it is the same after reassembly, reassemble and clean the sand between the motor shaft and the correct position with a vacuum cleaner or a brush, and then reassemble.
- If the above method does not solve it, please send us a video showing the issue.
Please let us know how it goes.