Can I get an item fixed that happens to also be sold on this site?

I have the Trendmaster Shiba Inu plush, and my issue is that I have had it for 5 months but had to get a refund from the seller because one sensor on the item is broken (the back sensor), it doesn’t react unlike on the head or face. Please help me fix this issue instead of having to reorder a whole other one that may be defected as well especially when it’s shipped all the way from Japan, so I assume mine had to go through the hassles or mistakes of the transportation.

1 Like

If you have purchased the product from robotshop, they will provide you after sales service for sure. But if the product is purchased from somewhere else, I don’t know much they can help in this regard. Hope a team member will reply soon.

1 Like

I don’t know any other place to get it fixed other than this site tbh.

1 Like

Hi @CogInThaMachine and welcome to the forum!

We are sorry to hear about the problem.

Since this product is not sold by RobotShop we cannot help a lot.

We have similar products that we sell (Ageless Innovation - RobotShop) but when these are defective, they are not cost effective to repair for their price.

Probably that is the reason you got a refund and not a repair. So the easiest way for you is to order a new toy :slight_smile:

You can order it here: Trendmaster Interactive Plush Robot Dog Akita Inu Hachi - RobotShop