Can I get a little help?

I need a little help with my Pololu Micro Dual Serial Motor Controller.... I am trying to use it with my arduino robot but I have no clue where to start code wise ... where can I get sample code ... or even a guide on how to code for it .. I am sort of stuck on this .... any help is appreciated greatly :)

~Matt

titles
dont make your titles “help” but something about what your topic is about.
I can help you with the code. http://www.robotshop.ca/content/PDF/arduino-pololu-motor-controler-code.pdf that is where i got help for mine. What this code is doing is sending 4 different bites to the motor controller the first one just says “im giving you information” the second one says “yup i want you to run a motor” the thrid one says “which motor do you want to turn and which way” the last one says “how fast”

A Google search turned up
A Google search turned up this article, and some info from right here!

I bow to your…

I bow to your advanced googly awesomeness lol thank you very much for this juicy morsel of information :slight_smile:

~Matt

**thank you … **

Thank you very much … I do not know how you guys came up with these resorces so quick … I spent hours on google looking for even the smallest bit of code to learn with .

And I will remember to name my help posts more appropriatly :slight_smile:

~Matt